RSS

Friday, August 13, 2010

KPop Single Chart: First Week of August 2010

Hi everyone.

It's time to check out the K-Pop single chart for the first week of August 2010 (August 1-August 8) Lately KPOPNet4 has been updating us with Top 30 instead of Top 20. That's great! Thank you so much KPOPNet4 for your hard work. We really appreciate it :D

According to KPOPNet 4, the points are counted as below:

1. Melon (Aug 1 ~ 7) 30%
2. Bugs (Aug 2 ~ 8) 25%
3. Mnet (Aug 2 ~ 8) 20%
☞ SM Artists are given average points [(Melon+Bugs+Soribada+Dosirak)/4]
4. Soribada (Aug 1 ~ 7) 15%.
5. Dosirak (Aug 2 ~ 8) 10%


This time, the veteran DJ DOC conquered the reign. How amazing, right? They entered K-Pop scene since the early 90s and until now they still have the power to top the charts. Now that's what we call pro. I particularly like Secret's new comeback song, Madonna. The beginning of the song quickly captured my attention. I like all about their new comeback-song, choreography, clothes, looks, music video, color... The interesting fact is Secret sings a song entitled Madonna while the singer Madonna had a song called Secret. hehe~



30. Count On Me(믿어줄래) - Park Jae Beom [▼ 9]
29. Whale(고래) - Park Myung Soo & Nicole [▼ 22]
28. Go Crazy(미치겠다) - Monday Kiz & V.O.S [▼ 24]
27. Hope is a Dream that doesn't Sleep(희망은 잠들지 않는 꿈) - KyuHyun [NEW]
26. Digital Bounce - Seven [▲ 4]
25. Because I'm a Girl(여자라서) - IU [▼ 11]
24. Meddling(잔소리) - IU & Seul Ong [▼ 7]
23. Bwa Bwa Bwa(Look Look Look 봐봐봐) - Chae Yeon [▼ 12]
22. I My Me Mine - 4Minute [▼ 7]
21. I Need a Girl - TaeYang [▼ 9]
20. Bbi Ri Bba Bba(삐리빠빠) - Narsha [▼ 7]
19. Calling You Like Madman(미쳐서 너를 불러) - Tei [NEW]
18. The Person(그 사람) - Lee Seung Chul [-]
17. Tonight(오늘 밤) - DJ DOC [▲ 9]
16. As I'm Painful to Die(죽을만큼 아파서) - MC Mong [▼ 6]
15. queen - Son Dam Bi [▼ 10]
14. Sorry For Loving You(미안해 사랑해서) - Gil Me [NEW]
13. I Think I Went Crazy(정신이 나갔었나봐) - Lee Seung Gi [NEW]
12. Together(투게더) - DJ DOC [▲ 7]
11. I'll Back Off, Live Happily(꺼져줄게 잘 살아) - G.NA [▼ 8]
10. I Believe in Love(사랑을 믿어요) - IU & Yoo Seung Ho [NEW]
09. Lucifer - SHINee [▼ 3]
08. Better Together - Seven [▼ 6]
07. The Letter I Couldn't Send(부치지 못한 편지) - DJ DOC [▲ 15]
06. Bad Girl Good Girl - miss A [▼ 5]
05. Game - BoA [▲ 11]
04. Hurricane Venus - BoA [NEW]
03. Still Eating Well(밥만 잘 먹더라) - Chang Min(2AM) & Lee Hyun(8eight) [▲ 6]
02. From Me To You(난 너에게) - Davichi [▲ 18]
01. I'm a Person Like This(나 이런 사람이야) - DJ DOC [▲ 7]



Bookmark and Share

No comments: