RSS

Sunday, November 01, 2009

WHAT THE HECK?!

Assalamualaikum

I usually do not talk about very very personal stuffs in my blog but today I have really reached my limit. I have been quiet a long time about this but now I need to say this loud and clear. What do u feel when ur ex who actually left u SUDDENLY, now keep babbling at you about: I know I am wrong, why can't you forgive me already? Oooo, normally, I just leave this aside but today, you just hit the wrong button, man! Especially when I have a his story test tomorrow (HISTORY). Thanks for bringing out the cursing machine and sarcasm sense in me. DANGER ALERT!

I do not want to be a mean girl but you just keep provoking me. Ok, I know we are not meant to be together, alhamdulillah I realized that. I am not mad at you anymore but I do feel HURT by what you have done. This is about dignity and backstabbing. To me you have crushed my dignity and it's not easy for me to forget it . It takes time to heal. So can you just leave me alone? Don't bother to babble about forgiving. U said:Even Prophet is forgiving. Ermm...I'm sorry.I should have told u this before. For ur information, I am NOT a prophet. Yeah, in case u didn't know about it.

As what u said: I am just an ordinary human who makes mistakes. Yes I do know that. But don't you know that I am ALSO a human who needs time to forgive? So please let me live my life. I am trying to be a good forgiving person. But each time u were the one who lit the fire back by rushing me to it! And now u keep meddling about my relationship with others! WHAT THE HECK??!!It's between me and the others. You just keep it worse by meddling. Just concentrate on ur partner and please do not bother me anymore. Just be a normal person who knows a bit about me from FB or blog; not a person who irritates me with your words.

I'll give you a tip. Just keep making DOA so that I'll forgive you one day. U, torturing me with this forgiveness thing will make things worse. For the -I don't know how many already- give me time to forgive and please don't ever bother me anymore with that kind of questions. Sorry to say this but u made me do this...now, BACK OFF!

I need to empty myself so that I can concentrate back on my readings for the test tomorrow. Astaghfirullahal 'azim.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

is-nanie said...

Wow.. font merah.. Btol2 marah nih.. hihi..
Yes.. you are right. We need time to forgive and forget someone.. Cam nani, bertahun jugakla.. hehe.. Sabo2 ye..
Goodluck for your test~!
FIGHTING!!

firuz akhtar said...

hehe~ tu la pasal! ni asyik menggesa org plak..mana la tak bengang..berani plak tu nak suruh2 org...aduhai la..

sum79 said...

.
Do you know what's worth fighting for?
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating?
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide?
Did someone break your heart inside?
You're in ruins
One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky, you and I
When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
Your faith walks on broken glass
And the hangover doesn't pass
Nothing's ever built to last
You're in ruins
One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky, you and I
Did you try to live on your own
When you burned down the house and home?
Did you stand too close to the fire
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone?
When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins
One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
One, 21 guns
Lay down your arms, give up the fight
One, 21 guns
Throw up your arms into the sky, you and I Green Day : 21 Guns