RSS

Monday, July 12, 2010

KPop Single Chart: Second Week of July 2010

Hi everyone.

I think this week I'll start breathing normally after finishing my assignments. Then, I'm planning to take a driving license. Wish me luck! Let's check out KPop singles chart for the second week of July. (July 4-July 12) Special thanks to KPOPNet 4 for the marvelous job of updating us with the charts with high quality video each single time :)

The chart is based on the top 5 music sites in Korea. 30% from Melon site, 25% from Bugs site, 20% from Mnet, 15% from Soribada, and 10% from Dosirak.

Oh, by the way, I just wanna tell you that I'm currently a blogger at KPOPLIVE.COM. I'm writing articles under the nickname rose1363. Do visit us at www.kpoplive.com for the latest updates of KPop news. :)
I'm so happy that my favorite three songs are on the top of the chart. Well done!

20. 2 Different Tears - Wonder Girls
19. Love - CNBLUE
18. No Other(너 같은 사람 또 없어) - Super Junior
17. Inform You(고해요) - 4Men
16. queen - Son Dam Bi
15. What I want to do when I have a lover(애인이 생기면 하고 싶은 일) - G.NA
14. Turn It Up - T.O.P
13. You're to Blame(너 때문이야) - Supreme Team
12. Can't Stop Loving You - Brown Eyed Soul
11. I My Me Mine - 4Minute
10. Push Push - Sistar
09. Going Crazy(미쳐가) - Kan Mi Youn
08. Meddling(잔소리) - IU & Seul Ong
07. I'm in Love - Narsha
06. Over Time(시간이 지나면) - Baek Ji Young
05. I Need a Girl - TaeYang
04. As I'm Painful to Die(죽을만큼 아파서) - MC Mong
03. Can't U See - Son Dam Bi
02. The Day I was Confessing(고백하던 날) - Jo Kwon
01. Bad Girl Good Girl - miss A

New Releases

01. Probation(집행유애) - UV
02. Gyawooddung
(Tilting Head 갸우뚱) - Girl's Day
03. Clap(박수) - Teen Top
04. Very Good - One Two
05. Have to Let You Go(너를 보내줘야 한다) - Young Gun
06. Broke Up(헤어졌어요) - Tae Sa Bi Ae
07. Gogossing(고고씽) - Black Pearl
08. Knock Knock(노크 노크) - DNT
09. Parting Shot(이별드립) - ZE:A
10. Storm - Naomi





Bookmark and Share

No comments: