RSS

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

KPop Single Chart: First Week of July 2010

Credits: KPOPNet4. Thank you for your awesome videos.

Hi guys.

I'm back in Saint Louis now. Need to keep my mind straight and finish my sickening assignment. sigh~

Ok, let's continue with KPOP single chart for the first week of July 2010 (June 27-July 4). I specially like Jo Kwon's song 'The Day I Confessed'. It's so cute! I also like the new girl group form JYP Entertainment, Miss A. I think they are going to make it big. I am totally surprised to hear Son Dambi's new song 'Can't You See'. Before I thought that she's just a pretty woman who knows how to dance. But then, I took back my words....her voice is soothing and it fits her new song very well
.

Weekly Chart

20. Time, Please Stop(시간아 멈춰라) - Davichi
19. Dang Dang Dang(땡땡땡) - Supreme Team
18. Sonnet - As One
17. Huh - 4Minute
16. Love You to Death(죽도록 사랑해) - KCM
15. Love - CNBLUE
14. 2 Different Tears - Wonder Girls
13. I Need a Girl - TaeYang
12. Write Love, Call it Hurt(사랑이라 쓰고 아픔이라 부른다) - Seo In Young
11. No Other(너 같은 사람 또 없어) - Super Junior
10. The Day I was Confessing(고백하던 날) - Jo Kwon
09. Push Push - Sistar
08. It's Okay If it Hurts(아파도 괜찮아요) - SeoHyun
07. Even if I Become the Wind(바람이 되어서라도) - Hwan Hee
06. You're to Blame(너 때문이야) - Supreme Team
05. We Really Loved Each Other(우리 정말 사랑했어요) - Navi
04. Turn It Up - T.O.P
03. Meddling(잔소리) - IU & Seul Ong
02. Over Time(시간이 지나면) - Baek Ji Young
01. As I'm Painful to Die(죽을만큼 아파서) - MC Mong

New Releases

1. I'm in Love - Narsha
2. Can't U See - Son Dam Bi
3. Going Crazy(미쳐가) - Kan Mi Youn
4. Bad Girl Good Girl - miss A
5. Riva City - Kingston Rudieska
6. Star(별놈) - 2Wins
7. Boom Chi Wow(붐치와우) - Hoony Hoon
8. Hero - Sori
9. Indifferent(시큰둥) - Coconut
10. Love Sign - Mongsiri Sisters

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~SS501 LOVE YA~