RSS

Friday, April 16, 2010

You're Beautiful Drama Parody


You're Beautiful Drama is indeed popular because even the idols made a parody of it. The idol group, 2pm acted out certain scenes of the drama. The parody is not new but I just found the good quality video with English subtitles. I'm not familiar with 2pm members. I just knew Jay Bom, Nickhun and Taecyeon. However it is hilarious to see their parody featuring Narsha from Brown Eyed Girls, Park Gyuri from Kara and T-ara group. At first I thought..EWW...gay love? But then, it's just a parody anyway, merely to bring laughs. And of course I laughed watching it :D. I wonder why we can hear fangirl's scream in the video. Perhaps it was first released live? I don't know. I love the fact that they inserted popular songs inside the video. Without further delay, for those who love You're Beautiful Drama, enjoy the parody!

P/S: I love Park Gyuri's acting here <3.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: